Categories and objects of admission
- Publication Data ：
- Last updated：2020-05-08
- Count Views：898
The categories and objects of admission
- Regular prison inmates: Inmates sentenced to life imprisonment, imprisonment, and detention.
- Rehabilitation penalty inmates: People who violated the Drug Prevention and Control Act and are receiving rehabilitation (detoxification) treatment.
- Inmates in the out-of-prison labor branch: Women inmates comply with the Statute of the Open Prisons and Regulations Governing Inmate Selection for Open Prison.
- We also admit defendants under detention, educational disciplines of rehabilitation penalty, juvenile inmates, detained juveniles and juvenile educational disciplines of rehabilitation penalty.
- The source of funding:
- The budget designated by the government for each person is NT$60 per day.
- The food and beverage grants from the operating funds.
- The inmates’ daily menu (the menu announced in the reception room)